Friday, June 29, 2007

Week 5


#10: Online Image Generator


Wow, so many sites out there to choose from! And I can only choose one? That's not fair. Well, I think I'll choose LolCat Generator. You can see my image in this post.

I've never created my own images before. This was so much fun. The only time I ever did something like this was in school because I had to and they had the programs there to create images. Now that I can access them, it's so much fun!

I explored so many different sites, and I chose this one to put on my blog because...well isn't it just so cute?! The sneaky bunny was being mischievous and sneaking away a cookie for himself. I didn't even know bunnies liked cookies. Well, I guess I do now!

There were so many different sites, even a telegram site. You write in a message and select a girl or guy and they sing the message. It's very neat. And of course it's always awesome to create something funny from a picture you have or have found. I even created a ninja message. He runs across the screen with his ninja sword and 'cuts' the words on the screen. ...Very nifty! I had a lot of fun with image generators. If you want to try some out, click here: http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/