Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3

#7: Tech Blog

I think the best thing that I've ever discovered technology related is instant messaging. The people who created this idea and the programs associated with it did an amazing job. I communicate to many of my friends through instant messengers, such as Yahoo, AOL, and MSN. My friends don't live near me, or they have lives where they don't have all the time in the world to go out with me. In order for me to stay in touch, it's through instant messaging. It's a great communication tool beside email and phone, oh and text messaging. I also like meeting new people online, just to have someone to chat with, even if they are in California. I love being on the computer doing whatever I can get my hands on, and with instant messaging, it just makes it all the better for me. I like instant messaging, anyone else?

1 comment:

JimD said...

Like a lot of ooooolllllllder folks, I only started with IM when I had to. I learned it when doing AskUsNow. Now I'm online a lot of the time (at home, of course) with friends. Still getting the hang of multiple simultaneous conversations. That's a learned skill.