Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 9

#23: Finished!

Wow, it's finally over for me...or is it? I've learned so much doing this program that I'd love to continue and find what else is out there for me to try and possibly use. It taught me so many things that I could have been using in my daily life, such as the online document creations I can use through Google Documents. I'm always needing something to write information down, and half the time I can't seem to find a paper and pen. With this option, all I need is the Internet and boom, I can write down whatever thoughts I have. I also enjoyed creating a Rollyo for piano instructions. I was able to share my ideas and thoughts to whoever discovers my Rollyo and hopefully help them enjoy the piano as much as I do.

This program has given me, well I don't know what words to use, but basically I want to keep learning. I want to see what else is out there. Like I said before, I want to continue and learn more. I've shared my thoughts and ideas not only in this blog, but with friends and family, and what I have been able to discover has helped people that are in my life also, which is a great feeling. So, I guess you can say I've learned and I taught through this program.

If this program was ever offered again, or something similar to it, I'd be all for it. It was fun and I enjoyed every minute of it!

1 comment:

KaLee said...

Hi Frog Lady. You've been tagged. Go to Kaleebcpl's blog for what this means.