Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 9

#20: You Tube

You Tube has so many videos that viewers can watch. There are music videos, videos that were created by users, and there are videos that are slide shows. My favorite things on You Tube, aside from frogs, of course, are videos of silly hamsters. The video I'm placing on here is a hamster eating popcorn while laying on a piano. I can relate to this because I had hamsters most of my life. Right now I have gerbils, but hamsters are so funny. When they set their mind on something, you can do almost anything to them. This video I just couldn't stop laughing. I hope you enjoy it.

Using videos for library purposes is a great idea. Libraries could create videos that are informational, such as how to use the Internet or how to apply for a library card. Something along those lines. Instructional videos are best. I'm sure libraries can come up with many uses for creating video clips. I just think videos online are fun to watch, especially if you can find some instructional videos.

Here's the video:

No comments: