Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Here's how it works: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog to find out how it works!

So here are 8 facts about me:

1. I love frogs, in case you were wondering.
2. I can't drink 'dark' sodas with caffeine. I get a horrible 24-hr headache. It has to be caffeine free or else I'm stuck.
3. I have 2 adorable gerbils: Mopsy and Flopsy...both male, but the names just fit.
4. I'm getting married in 2009 finally!
5. I'm a Harry Potter Fan.
6. I've been singing since 5th grade and most recently I've sung for the American Cancer Society.
7.
I love to scrapbook.
8. I'm royalty...no really I am. Thanks to my great, great, great grandmother.

So here is who I am tagging - Bahama Mama, Daytripping through Libraryland, cats at home, Tooty Ta Ta, Snowlady, pianoplayer, mother of the bride, and Pooh's Place. Hurry TAG YOUR IT. COME OUT AND PLAY!

No comments: